Gentle Living has a travel department called Your Time Travels (YTT). YTT plans specialty safaris in Tanzania with a focus on the respect for and celebration of all animals. We will never include hunting safaris or any activities that harm animals in any way. We believe in using tourism as a tool for animal welfare, not as a weapon against it.
Many of our clients are vegan or vegetarian, but you do not need to be. We know how hard it is for people with dietary restrictions to travel to Africa so we’ve established a very intimate relationship with a boutique supplier that respects the values behind dietary needs.
“YTT did a great job of making sure our vegan food restrictions were
accommodated on our safari. At every stop we made the hotel/lodge/tent camp
had food prepared for us. We ate such great meals, I am pretty sure other travelers
were jealous of the food we were eating. Even our guide was prepared with
tons of fresh fruit and veggies for us every day!” Erica K.
We offer these travel services because we want you to have the opportunity to learn more about the beautiful creatures that encompass our earth through travel and we know that not all travel companies have animal’s best interests at heart and many don’t respect the dietary needs of clients. You do not need to be vegetarian or vegan to book with us but if you are, we do our best to make sure your needs are honored.
“With Your Time Travels, you will receive gracious, personalized
travel assistance from the time you make your first inquiry
all the way through to your safe return. And you are likely to
have the travel experience of a lifetime!” Deborah H.
Tanzania is an animal lovers paradise! The Big Five (lions, African elephants, Cape Buffalos, leopards and rhinoceroses), Colobus monkeys, Nile crocodiles, Thomson’s gazelles and countless bird species are some of the stunning animals wandering Tanzania land all year long. Tanzania is also where the infamous Great Migration takes place.
Situated on the Indian Ocean just below the equator, Tanzania is one of the friendliest and safest countries in Africa. It has a unique abundance of wildlife and more national parks and protected land than any other African country. It also has 120 unique tribal cultures.
Tanzania has several World Heritage sites including Serengeti National Park, Kilimanjaro National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Zanzibar Stone Town. Tanzania is also home to many other national parks and conservation areas including Arusha, Gombe, Lake Manyara, Saadani, Tarangire, Ruaha and Mikumi. It is the perfect safari location for animal lovers.
“Our safari was amazing! Everyone keeps asking what was
the best part and it’s really hard to say since everything was great…
Everything far surpassed my expectations!” Alyson D.
- People who want to go to Africa on safari with carefully selected guides that truly respect animal welfare.
- People who want to work with a company that understands dietary restrictions.
- People who want carefully vetted trips that consistently offer an amazing experience.
- People who want the services of a professional to handle all aspects of arranging your trip abroad so that you don’t need to lift a finger!
- People who want a completely stress free well organized and meticulously planned itinerary.
- People who want to feel so prepared for their trip to Africa (with weekly email tips starting 12 weeks before they leave) that they have no worries or unanswered questions by the time they leave for their trip!
- People who want to reconnect with nature, animals, yourself, and/or your loved ones.
- People who want to escape the daily stress of life and be pampered in as much luxury as they want.
- People who want to see animals in the wild on safari in protected national parks.
- People who want to pamper themselves with beautiful hotels and adventurous activities.
- People who want a meaningful vacation that fulfills them with inspiration, education, and passion.
If you are interested in booking a Tanzania safari with us, please email email@example.com. We are currently only booking group trips of four or more people.